Monday, February 4, 2013

Married?? it's not the right time yet.

Hello beautiful,

It's me again. haha. well, what i'm gonna share with you today is about married! yeayy!! i'm getting married!! uggh! NO!! ABSOLUTELY NO! Well, i'm almost 24 this year, everybody keep asking me the same question everyday. Guess what?? "Hey myra, bila nak kawen??" "Dah ada boyfriend??" "Betul ke yg bertunang hari tu myra??" ouhhh..tolonglah makcik-makcik semua. Jangan kepochi sangat okay. 

When i think about married, i always told myself that it is not the right time yet. I didn't even finish my degree, How am i suppose to get married?? Why is everyone ask me to get married?? Maigod! It's sickening. Hahaha but people, trust me, perempuan mana yang taknak kahwin makcik oii??? Dah tentulah nak. But, for this time being, it's impossible. I have to settle everything. I have to get a job so that i will have money. Why i need money?? I need to buy my own car, i want to bring my parents to Mecca (InsyaAllah) and i need a lot of money if i wanna get married. Got it? 

Money money money. If i don't have money, how am i suppose to get married? haha but it's okay. Urusan ajal maut jodoh and pertemuan ni semua ditangan Allah. Cakap lebih-lebih pon tak boleh. haha. Life is not easy anymore. I have to think and make a very wise decision for myself. Hmmm.. when the right time comes, for sure i will get married. hihihihi.

Ouhh yess, and to all of my beloved friends yang nak kahwin tahun ni coratzz u'olls.. and those yg nak bertunang, especially by beloved bestfriend + sister + shoulder to cry on + the best girlfriend that i ever had Nurul Hidayah! Congratzz for your engagement sygs!! really happy for you. hihi. 

Okay! that's all for now. 

Till then. Love ya.

Myraespiranza

No comments: