Wednesday, November 24, 2010

laughter is da bEst mEdicine

hello there..

there are two quote that i wanna share wif u guys..

1.A man isn't poor if he can still laugh [Raymond Hitchcock]
2. The most wasted of all days is one without laughter [e.e. Cummings]

this is the reas0n why i love to laugh..or at least..SMILE!! hee~


ahaa..smpai sepet2 mate aQ gelak..


hmmm..well, i wanna share some jekes and really hope people will smile at least when they read ma blog..


JOKES 1
(in a classroom)
TEACHER  :  Class..if you have four teen apple and the next door took nine away, what would there be?
BOY            :   A fight!


JOKES 2
(in the railway station)
LADY             :  Excuse me, is this my train?
S. MASTER   :   No! it belongs to the railway company.
LADY             :   Don't try to be funny. i mean can i take this train to Penang?
S. MASTER   :   No, it's too heavy.


JOKES 3
(a small boy is sent to bed by his father. five minutes later...)
SON               : Daaa-aaddd
FATHER      : What?
SON               : I'm thirsty. Can you please get me a drink?
FATHER      : No, you have no chance. lights out.


five minutes later....


SON               : Daa-aadd
FATHER      : what???
SON               : I'm thirsty, can i have a drink of water?
FATHER      : I told you..NO! if you ask me again..i'll have to spank you.


five minutes later...


SON              : Daa-add
FATHER     : What now??!!
SON              : When you come and spank me, can you bring me glass of water??
FATHER     : *&^^%%$$#


hahahahhahaha..it's fun isn't it?? haha


till then,
mwaxss!!
myra espiranza



No comments: